Technical Management (Primary Service)
Providing technical management is a major asset to our services. With our technical team, guided by a panel of chief engineers serving as consultants for our company, we bring to you the best of solutions for everything in and around technical issues for your vessel.
The team calls for the SQE and crew, maintenance & inspections, PMS (Planned Maintenance System) with purchasing and logistics.
We probe into:
- Pre-Purchase Vessel Inspection Report (VIR)
- Advice on Break Down of Machinery onboard and solutions
- Cost effective planning for procurement of spares
- Normal pre-vetting inspection.
- Safety & Quality inspection.
- Yearly budgets can be drawn.
- Dry Dock Specification Job
Holding superintendents and Master Mariners, the panel offers to look into the deck machinery and the navigation equipment. Advising on the locations to be considered and guiding the vendors around the globe with essentials for the quoting are also consulted on.
Provisions for quality and packaged services, the maintenance of the vessel under technical operations at all times complying with flag state, classification society, environmental regulations and requirements are all met with.